The health benefits of Eucalyptus Oil are attributed to its soothing & healing properties and hence, it is used to treat respiratory problems, enhance blood circulation, disinfect skin and scalp, relieve pain, suppress nervous tension etc. It has the Latin name Lavare, which means to wash. In the last few decades, its demand is increasing and there is no sign of its fall in the near future. This oil is extracted mainly from the flowers of the lavender plant through the process of distillation. The flowers of this plant are very beautiful and have very good aroma, which is good for making potpourri.
It is used in making perfumes that are of very high quality. This oil is very useful in aromatherapy and is one of the essential ingredients of many aromatic preparations. Its applications are increasing day by day and are used in variety of forms like soaps, lotions, infusions, gels, oils and many more. Depending on your requirements, you can either blend it with other oils, or can use it alone. It blends well with other oils which is good for the treatment of different diseases.
Some of the health benefits lavender and lavender Bulgarian oil are illustrated below.
1. Nervous system: It is endowed with a refreshing aroma that removes nervous exhaustion and restlessness and increases mental activity. You can use it for treating emotional stress, nervous tension, depression, anxiety, headaches, migraines etc. It has a very calming and soothing scent that makes it an excellent tonic for nerves. You can revitalize your nerves using this oil to improve the efficiency.
2. Sleep: It induces sleep and hence it is often recommended for insomnia.
3. Pain relief: Lavender oil is also an excellent remedy for different kinds of pains caused by lumbago, backache, sprains, rheumatism, muscular aches, tense muscles and sore muscles. Its regular massage can provide immediate relief from pains in joints.
4. Urine Flow: Lavender Bulgarian oil is a perfect remedy for urinary disorders as it stimulates urine production and helps in restoring hormonal balance. It reduces cystitis or inflammation of the urinary bladder and also helps in reduction of associated cramps.
5. Respiratory disorders: Due to severe respiratory issues people face breathing problems, which get worsen later. You can easily rectify it with the help of this oil. It is much effective in treating tonsillitis, laryngitis, whooping cough, bronchitis, sinus congestion, asthma, cold, cough, flu, infection and many more.
Apart from aforesaid uses, it can also be used for treating digestion, hair care, blood circulation, immunity, skin care, immunity and many more. It is advised that whenever you are employing it for chronic ailments, you should take an expert advice from relevant professions.